tell your story
Your pregnancy is the most exciting time of your life, a time of great change and one that you may wish to capture in a beautiful and everlasting way, something your new baby will cherish and show to their own children. I promise you that although you may not feel like yourself, pregnancy is the most beautiful time of a woman’s life, whether you are changing into a mother for the first time, or second or third, it still marks an occasion. Someone new and wonderful is making their way into your world and it will never be the same again.
I love to capture women whilst they are pregnant, to me this is the most special time and a time in which you cannot get again, all pregnancies are different and I felt and looked different with all three of my own. When you come for your session you will be welcomed and made to feel at ease. You and your partner and children (if you already have them) will be enveloped in the process, where you will capture the love, hope and excitement of this time in your lives. You will end your final weeks of pregnancy with stunning photographs of yourself that you will treasure forever, whether in a small print on the side or as part of baby’s album, these are the most special times.
Your maternity session will take place when you are 32-36 weeks pregnant. This is so that you have a lovely round bump, but so that you’re not feeling too heavy. You will come into the studio and choose from my selection of dresses, or your own if you have something you really want to use or especially like. We will go over styling and colours before the session so that we make sure you get everything you really will love.
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU, FOR I ALREADY
- Carli has provided an amazing experience for us from start to finish. We first met her on the maternity shoot when I was 37 weeks pregnant. She immediately put my 3-year-old son at ease and made the session fun for him and was able to capture some beautiful images which will be treasured forever. Four weeks later we were back with our newborn son, she made such a relaxing environment and was great with the baby. The pictures she took exceeded my expectations and we struggled to narrow them down when choosing. The customer service we received has been outstanding and I couldn’t recommend anyone else more highly. You won’t be disappointed. – Katie
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO HAVE MY MATERNITY SESSION
Your maternity session is best done at around 32-36 weeks of pregnancy when your tummy is nice and round.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
Please bring with you any outfits that you love. We can do underwear shots also if you would like and for this matching underwear is perfect. There are a selection of dresses in the studio that you can choose from also.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING WITH ME
Unless you have a favourite outfit, or you have something for baby you would like to be photographed in, all you need to bring is yourself.
CAN I INCLUDE MY PARTNER/CHILDREN
Absolutely – Please bring anyone in your immediate family, we will go over all of this before you come in anyway. so do not panic.
Maternity Session fee
- 1-hour maternity shoot at our studio including choice of dresses and setups Your maternity session is between 32-36 weeks of pregnancy Please book in advance to avoid disappointment
Maternity + Newborn
- If you want to book both a Newborn and Maternity session, your maternity session fee is complimentary As an added bonus, if you spend over £500 at your ordering session you will receive 5 full resolution digital files from your maternity session, as a gift from me.
5 Digital files
- 5 hand edited files high resolution chosen by you full printing rights
10 digital files
- 10 hand edited files high resolution chosen by you full printing rights
Get in touch
Maternity sessions take place between 32-36 weeks of pregnancy, please contact me to check availability.